Friday, January 22, 2016


Chapter One – The Fam and Their Screw-ups

       I had awoken from my deep slumber of the twenty-two hour night. Stretching out each one of my claws and roaring out a yawn of relief, I carefully open the lids of my eyes. Rolling to my right, I see my brother on his bed-branch and my motherless children hanging together on their bed-branch, fast asleep from our home tree. My brother, Koalafur, slowly begins to slide down his branch and lands on his bum in-between the connecting branches. The sudden rumbling noise wakes up both of my children, Koalify and Koalaton, in a sporadic attack. They both jump up in fear and fall onto the branch below them, thankfully catching them. They look around and stare at Koalafur in great despise. Shaking their heads, they both roll into a ball and fall back asleep. Brother Koala is crying in pain from his own stupidity, but I just don’t give koala’s butt about him. He’s a grown koala and should be able to take care of himself.

       As I sit there in complete relaxation and without a worry at all, I cross my front paws together and close my eyes once again, falling back into deep sleep.  


These are my Broalas


1 comment:

  1. GREAT POST! THOSE ANIMALS ARE AMAZING. THE KOALITY OF LIFE IS THE BEST BLOG.

    ReplyDelete