Friday, February 5, 2016

Chapter Three - Where My Lady Koala At?

Chapter Three – Where My Lady Koala At?



       Today, I will be telling you where my lady koala went since I'm imagining that you are all wondering how the koala-hell I have children. To answer all of your unasked questions, yes, she did exist; no, I don't think she's dead; and yes, I might be twisting this story around just a little bit. Alright, thank you all for the questions. Now that we got that out of the way, lets get started with the story.

        So I think it was a Tuesday of some sort. But not like any normal Tuesday. It was a Tuesday that was filled with anger, sadness, grief, death, wildness, parties, florescent light bulbs, and three poker chips. A Tuesday that I only had a twenty-one hour sleep instead of my normal twenty-two. Now, let me tell you this, that one hour counts for everything. It determines if my day is going to be poop or not. I need my beauty sleep, and no one is going to get in the way of that. And that night before the Tuesday that some people like to refer to it as "Monday" was pretty crazy, so I really needed that one hour. Anyway, Koality, my lady, woke me up. And oh, the fury in my eyes was brighter than a forest fire. She knows, and I mean KNOWS, never to wake me up. I was extremely upset. So what did I do you may have unasked? Well, I packed my eucalyptus, gathered the kids (they were only 2 months old at the time) and left the tree with a peace out sign formed on my fingers. I didn't need this. I didn't need any of this feces. ESPECIALLY, on a Tuesday. 

        Agh, I'm so angry now. I'm going to sleep. Peace out.

This is me yelling.

2 comments:

  1. That is totally me Mr.Koala. I need my beauty sleep, don't let no lady koala rob that from you. And you obviously need a lot of that beauty sleep...

    ReplyDelete