Friday, March 4, 2016

Chapter Six –Time to Get Serious

Chapter Six –Time to Get Serious


       Today, it's time to get serious. This topic that I will be speaking about is certainly a sensitive one, so I would recommend for you all to sit down on your branch and just take it all in. Also, it's okay to cry, I'm here for you. Anyway, let's get into the meat of it. 
       
       This super duper serious topic is about my pet, Tony. Now Tony wasn't just any a loyal pet. He was the most loyal of all the pets that have ever existed in this land. Tony would go out and fetch me whatever I needed during the time I was sick, neglected, or just lonely. But Tony was more than just a pet, he was my best friend and I miss him so much…
   
        What happened to Tony can only be described as a tragedy. He was a hero, a hero that saved my life countless times in the past and would always come out on top. But not this time. Tony saved me, but he couldn't save himself. It was a day full of sadness and despair. On that Tuesday, and God I sure do hate Tuesdays, I slipped off of a cliff. Luckily, Tony had caught my arm right before I fell off. He was a blessing sent from the Koala Gods that may never ever be replaced by anything. Oh, how I miss him so…

        To be continued…
This is me crying for Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment