Friday, April 15, 2016

Chapter Eleven –The Return of the Sister

Chapter Eleven –That Lying Skunk!


       Oh my koala lord, what has just happened to me was terrifying. They warned me. I tell you now they warned me. But I, I didn't want to believe it. I didn't listen to them! It was about my sister. When she returned she seemed normal. She herself completely but normal enough to not start any alarms. Until... well.. SHE STARTED TO EXAMINE THE BRAIN OF MY LITTLE BROTHER. She looked just like my sister! I don't know why she would do this. It's like I don't know her anymore, which made me very sad. When I caught her doing this, I yelled at her and kicked her out of the Tree. I left her in the jungle, the forest floor, like one of those damn leaves. And just like that, she's now a leaf. One with the leafs. After her removal from our home, she started to crawl into the distance. She continuously looked back to see if we were watching her leave, but we didn't. How do I know she kept looking back? Well, I did peak through a peep hole. So I assume she didn't see me. Oh well. We got rid of her, and that was the end of it, thank koala God. No more alien activity going on in this Treehold...


This is my sister next to the leaf.

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog. I'm really starting to feel bad for this sister koala

    ReplyDelete