Friday, April 1, 2016

Chapter Ten –The Return of the Sister

Chapter Ten –The Return of the Sister


       Oh my koala lords, what a day I've had. My sister has returned. The aliens have finally returned her! And to be completely honest, I wasn't surprised. Lets just say that she's "special"in the sense that only a loving koala brother can say. She isn't all right up there in the head, ya know? Anyway, she came back and we're all happy. Right after her return, she told great tales of what happened to her when she was with the aliens. She said that they did tests on her, they put her in this giant cage with some see-through wall that other aliens can see her from to "observe", and they were ugly. She was also put into her prison with other koalas too! The prison kind of looked like the wild forest a bit to seem "homie" I assume. She also mentioned that hundreds upon thousands of other aliens would come see her in her prison and would look intrigued. There were even smaller aliens too that would point, laugh, and tap the see-through wall object (which made a very obnoxious sound). Oh, how horrible her experience was! They only fed her once a day with very minimal food, and all she was able to do throughout the day was sleep! How outrageous! And apperently, she was released from her prison because she would fight the other koalas. It wasn't even her fault! They were poking at her first! I am surprised how she was able to live through that ordeal! My poor, poor, poor sister. She is now scarred for life and there's nothing I can do about it except to take her to koala therapy. What am I going to do now? I need help. Help me my friends...



This is me with my little sister.

3 comments:

  1. What if you're koala sister is lying? What if the aliens sent one of them in the form of your sister? How can you be so sure is actually her? It could be the end of the koala family.... 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mighty sister has returned!!!

    ReplyDelete