Friday, April 15, 2016

Chapter Twelve – A New Adventure

Chapter Twelve – A New Adventure

       After kicking my sister out, I felt the need to leave my home. Just, you know, get up and leaf. So I did. I packed my eucalyptus and went on my way to somewhere new. At the time, I had no idea where I would go, but knew that this wasn't my home anymore. I couldn't stay there any longer. This long and rigorous journey would last for weeks, upon weeks, upon even more weeks. So many weeks that I felt weak after all of them. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Anyway, my journey was very long and since I have long term memory lost, I don't remember most of it. But what I do remember is seeing the most beautiful thing in the world. She was laying on a melalueca tree relaxing and trying to get some shade. I was in an aw. Her coat was stunning and her claws were sharp, just how I likem'. Her nose was perfectly aligned and her eyes were larger than normal, a perfect specimen. She was the dream koala. The perfect koala. All I was thinking about was how I, a far less superior koala, was going to approach her and talk to her. I had no idea. I was too nervous to react to anything. And then the impossible happened, she noticed me and waved at me. In response to that, I grinned, and then fainted... 

(To be continued.)













This is her.

4 comments:

  1. This little story is so adorable. I haven't read your blogs until now, but i think I'm going to keep reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that high class koala has a soft spot for lowly koalas like our buddy here can sneak into. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the Lenny face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed reading this about a koala kicking out his sister and moving on with his life

    ReplyDelete